Teaching German from the beginning. A brief review of the course
1) Gaining an understanding of German alphabet and phonetic, basic modal verbs, articles and personal pronouns
2) Learning the first vocabulary (basic words for A1 level)
3) Conjugation of verbs. Composing small texts "about me" etc.
4) German cases. Negative particles. German prepositions and cases they conduct
5) Numerals in German language
6) Moods: indicative, imperative, conjunctive
7) Further immersion in the language: present and past tenses. Irregular verbs.
8) Present perfect tense. Separable and non-separable prefixes
9) Asking a question. Wh-questions in German
10) Musical pause :) Listening to German perfomers
11) Basis of German syntax. Word order in a sentence
12) Working through skills in reading, speaking & translation
13) Working through pronunciation modelling real-life situations
14) Small exam (checking if you have achieved the A1 Level)
15) ...to be continued... ... maybe A2 and then B1 next? :)