Your first 30 minute lesson is absolutely free of charge!
Would you like to open up a whole new world of guitar playing through exploring Fusion and Jazz in a rock context? Or maybe polish some tried and tested SRV licks? Perhaps put some extra Vai in your playing?
After 23 years of playing, and too many to count live and studio gigs, I am sure that you can benefit from my structured guitar lessons and courses. I cater for the aspiring beginner right through to the advanced player who wants to learn more than just a few new Pentatonic ideas.
- BMus degree in Jazz
- More than 23 years experience in guitar playing
- Playing professionally both live and in the studio for over 15 years
- Specialising in Fusion, Blues, Rock, Metal and Jazz
- Professional, full-time guitar teacher and coach
Amongst many things I can teach you:
- Different techniques on the guitar (Alternate picking, sweeps, legato, tapping, string skipping, hybrid or chicken picking)
- Theory (Harmony, Scales, Arpeggios, Rhythm)
- Ear training (Including working out songs and chords by ear)
- Sight-and chart reading
Styles taught: Rock, Metal, Fusion, Jazz, Blues, Pop
All lessons are tailored to the individual student's needs and desires. I will only teach you according to the goals you have as a guitar player and what you want to achieve.
I can offer lesson durations for 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 1 hour depending on the student's needs and schedules. Block lessons are available at discounted rates!