In this chapter you can learn:
- Materials used in Electrical and Electronics Industry:
General properties of metals.
Ferrous materials and Non-ferrous materials (conductors, alloys, insulators, semiconductors
- Schematic Representation:
• Single line diagram and stranded.
• Development of schemes.
• use electrical facilities and telecommunications (installed capacity, subdivision facilities, pipelines).
• Protect plants and people.
• Circuits for lighting, signaling and alarm.
Has a manual introdution and some exercises.
I hope you enjoy this chapter: Regards - Teacher Ana Reis