The key way to living the best life possible is to stay happy and healthy. Of course, these go hand-in-hand, so here's some tips on how to live that amazing lifestyle.
1) Be happy. Your emotional health is one aspect, but also a very important one, of your overall health. As a matter of fact, happier people tend to live longer as well. In order to keep happy, you should surround yourself with friends who share your passions, while also having some hobbies you truly enjoy. Furthermore, many of the things you should do should be things you are passionate about, because pursuing passions are very emotionally rewarding and can bring you much happiness. Another way to keep happy is to do volunteer work and give back.
2) Maintain a good diet. There are many opportunities to eat unhealthy in college, whether this be due to stress-eating, getting fast food due to time constraints, or getting the cheap, unhealthy options. Do your best to have some salads or nutritious meals often, even if this means having to spend a bit more money or spending a little more time to prepare your meal.
3) Take advantage of modern medicines. Many people avoid synthetic medicines because they prefer more natural means of staying healthy. This is totally understandable, but at the same time, the innovation of modern medicines is a major reason why humans are able to live long now. Of course, this does not mean that people should become dependent on medicines, but rather they should take it when they need it. For example, if you are experiencing miserable allergies, feel free to take cold medicine. Also, take daily vitamin supplements as well.
4) Exercise often. It may be difficult to find time to exercise with all the other obligations in your life. However, even just a 20-minute jog a day can have a huge influence on your health, so always try to sneak in a bit of time for some light exercise. Furthermore, you'll look great as well!
5) Get plenty of sleep. The ability to get sufficient sleep is mostly based on time management. Try to organize your work evenly throughout the week so that there is no day where you are underwhelmed or overwhelmed with work. This way, you'll be able to go to bed at a reasonable time. Try your best to aim for about eight hours of sleep a night.
6) Avoid drugs and alcohol. Drugs and alcohol definitely play a role in social events. If you wish, it is okay to indulge in these once in a while. However, try to do so in moderation, and when you get older, try to cut it out of your life as much as you can, since when you're older, your body has a more difficult time fighting the drawbacks of drugs and alcohol.
7) Avoid stress. Stress can be very mentally and emotionally unhealthy, which in turn may have a negative impact on your health. Avoid stress by not cramming or procrastinating, so that you can have more time to work without feeling the pressure of time constraints. Secondly, make time to enjoy company with friends or do hobbies that make you happy.
I hope you live a long and happy life!