Public Relations Executives Wanted
Positions For Public Relations Executives
Are you passionate about Public Relations and seeking a new exciting role to get your teeth into? Here we have a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills and shine!!
About Us : LearnByCam is an online education website that have been connecting teachers and students since 2010. Our lessons and classes take place live one-to-one using webcams and applications such as Skype, Facetime and Cisco Webex. Not only do our teachers help those needing assistance with academic subjects such as Maths, Science and Literature but also hobbies and other interests like mastering languages, music instruments, photography, cooking and much much more.
We are looking for creative and passionate individuals for the position of Public Relations Executive to help promote our unique global e-learning service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies with the LearnByCam Co-founders.
- Sourcing of PR opportunities and journalist meetings: Developing relationships with journalists and thought leaders within the business coverage pages of national and regional media outlets (newspapers, web portals, online resources, weblogs, TV and radio).
- Press releases: Draft and issue press releases, which are then sent to journalists for coverage, preferably working on exclusive opportunities to secure high quality coverage. Issuing reactive statements to relevant news, and developing a LearnByCam commentary for significant announcements affecting e-learning both within the UK and globally. Ensuring LearnByCam exposure on TV and radio slots discussing latest news and policy.
- Developing partnerships: Opportunistic approaches to potential channel partners to establish relationships and marketing opportunities. E.g. through trade associations, regional business groupings.
- Customer development and management of marketing campaigns for events, both off-line and online.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Will be organised, self-motivated and creative. Candidates must be presentable and comfortable communicating in front of a live audience, as well as having good level of IT skills. A degree in PR or Marketing or previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
The company is run remotely without an office and as such the candidate can work from their own home and be managed via Email/Skype. Expenses can be paid with prior agreement, although no expenses are anticipated for this role.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual who is looking to create and deliver PR campaigns that make a difference, as well as help shape the future of a new UK startup offering something new to the e-Learning sector then we'd love to hear from you.
To Apply for this position, please email your information along with a short video clip telling us why you want to work with us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org